Due to the the current outbreak of COVID-19 all clients are required to acknowledge and sign off on The Dae Spa's waiver. We are working diligently to maintain cleanliness and taking all necessary precautions when it comes to sanitation and disinfecting. Our intent is to stay open and service as many clients as possible as long as health measures allow. Please read through and acknowledge the following:
Symptoms of covid-19 include, but are not limited to:
By signing you agree to the following:
1. You understand all symptoms above and you, nor your household have experienced, nor currently have the symptoms above within the last 14 days
2. You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days
3. You have not been knowingly exposed to anyone with a positive diagnosis or symptoms within the last 14 days
4. You have not travel out of the country, or to any "hot spots" for COVID-19 within the last 21 days
5. All clients are required to wear a mask while being serviced and sanitize their hands before servicing. Please do not bring any extra guest under any circumstance.
6. If you have been tested for covid-19 and have yet to receive your results please cancel your appointment immediately.
The Dae Spa and owner cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion caused by misinformation on this form or the health provided by each client. By signing this form you agree to all of the above requirements and understand fully your responsibility as the client. The Dae Spa agrees to all the above statements and will ensure that the area in which a service is performed is sanitized properly.